The max guard column protector is the perfect solution to stopping lower frame damage caused by outriggers on straddle lift trucks. Its 4″ high 3/8″ thick steel guard fits tight to the frame which allows the frame anchor to work with the max anchor to virtually eliminate twist.
The 3/8″ thick foot plate can be set below the guard which allows the max guard to work with many different types of standard foot plates. Powder coat painted to standard safety yellow or orange. Anchors are available but not included.
- Rugged 3/8″ thick steel throughout
- One internal 3/4″ anchor
- Available “V” Nose or Round Nose
- Tight fit to column to reduce twist
- Optional foam plug eliminates trash build ups
- No external fasteners to catch on outriggers
- 3/4″ anchor has over two times greater capacity then equivalent 1/2″ anchor
With quick installation, the max guard from Mac Rak becomes part of the post.